- The copyright of any information on this website shall belong to the Company or its provider, such as an outside company entrusted with its operation. Customers may download and/or print out such information for private use, but may not apply any such information to other websites or print media. In addition, refrain from using any information posted on this website beyond the scope permitted by copyright laws without obtaining the appropriate permissions.
- The rights for any trademark on this website, such as brand and service marks, shall be deemed to belong to the Company or its licensor who has permitted us to use the trademark. Therefore, refrain from using any such trademarks without permission from the holder of those rights.
- Mail Transmission
- We may respond to a Customer's inquiries and/or requests directly by e-mail. Likewise, we may provide information to a Customer via e-mail with the Customer's consent. The copyright of the contents of any such e-mail messages shall belong to the Company, and you are not allowed to apply any such messages to other websites or printed media without the explicit permission of the Company.
- We take the greatest possible care when posting information on the websites operated by the Company, but we will not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information in any form. The Company will not be responsible for any software or hardware accident, damage, etc. on the side of the Customer arising from the use of these websites, nor for any problems between users or third parties that might arise from the use of these websites.
- Modification of Information Posted on the Websites/Suspension of Website Operation
- We may change information and/or folder names posted on the websites operated by the Company without prior notice. Please note also that we may suspend or discontinue our website operations or change the URLs (website addresses) without prior notice. The Company will not be responsible for any damages arising from such actions.
- Linking Policy
- In principle, we accept links to the websites operated by the Company from any website that does not contain content offensive to public order and morals. Please advise the following contact of necessary information before posting any links.
Website AdministratorTAKARA HOLDINGS INC.
(Shijo-Karasuma FT Square)
20 Naginatahoko-cho, Shijo-dori, Karasuma Higashi-iru, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8688, Japan
Phone: +81-75-241-5122 Facsimile: +81-75-241-5126
- Membership Registration
- Internet Explorer 4.0 and/or Netscape Navigator 4.5 or higher versions are recommended for viewing the websites operated by the Company. For some of our websites, we may recommend other versions. Please refer to each website.